A Continuous Enrollment Cycle allows students more flexibility for your USMLE Step 1 Prep. With up to 17 possible opportunities for a start date per course cycle along with multiple attendance formats, there’s sure to be a convenient schedule option available – Whether attending Live In-Center or Live Online.
About the USMLE Step 1 Exam and a Few FAQs
The USMLE Step 1 is a one-day computerized exam that assesses student’s comprehension and application skills related to the basic sciences of practicing medicine. It is commonly considered the most challenging exam by medical students and is more comprehensive than exams taken during medical school.
- What is on the USMLE Step 1 exam?
- How long does the USMLE Step 1 take?
- How many questions does the USMLE Step 1 contain?
- When is the best time to take USMLE Step 1?
- Is the USMLE Step 1 score changing to a Pass/Fail result?
- How many times can I take the Step 1 exam?
Prepare for USMLE Step 1, Step 2 CK, BLS, ACLS, and MCAT exams with MedSmarter prep courses and tutoring services. Learn how to succeed during clinical rotations and build your personal brand to land a good residency.